Requirements for fineness index of pin grinding mill
1. Horizontal pin rod sander is a large flow horizontal sander. The product is a new type of product and can meet the fineness requirements of various middle and high grade chemical products. At the same time, the product size distribution is narrow, high grinding efficiency, large output, reduce energy consumption, product fineness can reach the nanometer level.
2. The special large flow separator is adopted to meet the needs of the production of large flow multiple grinding, flow is several times of the traditional machine, the separator is not easy to wear, long service life. Can use 0.05-0.1mm diameter of the grinding medium, there is no blocking phenomenon, suitable for grinding difficult to disperse materials, after grinding can achieve the result of thorough scattering.
3. Adopt a variety of cooling measures, good heat dissipation performance, suitable for grinding thermal sensitive products.
4. Good reproducibility of product quality, product quality is not affected by circulation flow.
5. Double end mechanical seal with coolant, good sealing effect and no leakage, the use of liquid which can dissolve with the material as the coolant, reliable operation, to ensure that the product is not contaminated.
6 grinding white products do not change color, the anti-metal pollution products can be flexibly matched with different materials for ultrafine grinding (such as tungsten carbide steel, silicon carbide material, etc.).
Installation of lining plate of rod mill:
(1) The grime inside the cylinder should be cleaned before installing the liner. Then the lining board shall be inspected and trimmed, and its back and surrounding sides shall be repaired and smoothed with grinding wheel as appropriate. The bolt holes shall be thoroughly sand cleaned and cast flaring removed, so that the bolts can be smoothly penetrated and meet the installation requirements.
(2) When installing the lining board, a layer of 1:2 cement mortar should be coated between the inner wall of the cylinder and the lining board, and the bolt of the lining board should be tightened while wet. The gaps between lining boards are also smoothed with mortar.
(3) The bolts fixing the lining plate should be carefully padded with sealing gaskets to prevent the leakage of pulp or mineral powder.
(4) The cylinder lining plate shall not form annular clearance.
(5) The cement mortar can be put into feeding test only after it has solidified to meet the strength requirements. Bolts found loose during operation should be tightened in time.